.echoes.

a million words flutter about my head like confused butterflies in a summery haze

12.14.2004

this faded blue shuts my eyes and carries me down,
in love with this winter;
its scents and subtle sounds,
flickers of soft light running down that center line that
runs between lungs
leaving trails of warm-sweet leaves that stain my clothes
and curl content in rings through my hair.
this breath on my face comes alive in color
dancing about the moonlit memories settling
in the bottom of this bottle
and this delightful ambiguity spirals in beauty,
tracing itself on the walls behind me
always falling between because of the pieces
i wouldn't want to take back.
we all change and fall
like autumn, but emerging from this dream,
the sunrise never seemed so alive
and i'll be drawn back in forever
before this evening blue can shut my eyes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home