.echoes.

a million words flutter about my head like confused butterflies in a summery haze

2.19.2003

dear God... is it friday yet?! maybe its just me, but this week has been draging on forever! anyway, i'm kind of excited about my new blog, and i am completely overwhelmed with a million things that i don't want to do, so i decided to continue down my usual path of procrastination and write to whatever wandering eye might be perusing my train of thought...
yesterday was pretty shitty. it started out too early, and i was running late (as usual). after suffering through the worst spanish class ever, barely scraping by on a surprise english test, sitting through my ever so annoying math class, and failing a physics test (well actually i got a 'd', but that still sucks), i was pretty worn out. i decided to take a nap before swim practice, which lasted a little longer than planned, and ended up being late to that too. it was kinda nice to blow off some steam in the water tho. anyways, after practice i went to radio shack to pick up some supplies for a project i had to do. so i was up at the counter ready to pay for the stuff i bought when i realized that i was missing $20. luckily, i managed to scrounge up just enough to get what i needed. as i was heading back out to my car, i noticed a big yellow full moon hanging low in the sky. by some astrological phenomenon, according to my mom and my grandma, i have a hard time with full moons. i get all stressed out and whatnot. i figured it was just trying to taunt me or something since nothing seemed to be going right. nevertheless, i caught something out of the corner of my eye laying in the empty parking space next to my car... $20. let me tell you, i was soaking in relief. for some reason, everything was ok then and i realized that even in the midst of all the shittyness, good things still happen (even if they're little). i just thought i'd share that with you.
.until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home