.echoes.

a million words flutter about my head like confused butterflies in a summery haze

11.30.2003

evening revelations.

the miles between deminish
and i began to feel
the warmth that emanates from your skin
on my aura
comfortably closing in
on the coagulation of emotions
that i hid underneath the blanket you covered me in,
under heavy eyelids.
i lost my inhibitions in a sleepy haze
but it was all too right to resist
to begin with
and i knew that
when you whispered me awake
and i realized the perfect curvature of your lips;
that's when i finally succumbed to losing myself
in the expanses of two wild blue irises
and the warm reverberations of our laughter
creating red and orange ringlets in the surface
of the puddles that we became
under the comfortable weight of your warmth
until the growing hours of the morning
summoned me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home